If we talk about top immigration consultants in Canada, you will google search around 1000 of the website pages and didn’t get any results. Many questions will come up in your mind like immigration consultants can be found in large numbers in Canada and are trustworthy. But is hiring an immigration consultant’s expert worth the effort? Will they be able to offer sincere support? Let’s examine the idea of immigration consultants in more detail. Immigration consultants are experts who help people move to their selected location without running into any obstacles. Due to their complete understanding of the immigration procedure, they consider documents and provide legal counsel to assist in preventing mistakes and increasing the effectiveness of the immigration process. Khanna Immigration Services is a leading immigration expert in Canada who provides all solutions to any problem you may have.
Which consultant is best for immigration?
For those looking for the best Canadian immigration advisors, Khanna Immigration Services is the best option. They are the best option for all Canadian immigration needs because of their vast experience, client-focused methodology, and application of cutting-edge technologies.
Are immigration consultants worth it?
In some cases, people are not experts in visas. When candidates take advice, it benefits them because consultants provide the best guidance in their visa procedure. To make an immigration appointment booking, you can visit our website pages and schedule your time for consulting.
Are immigration consultants legal in Canada?
Immigration consultants are licensed experts who can advise and assist people interested in coming to Canada. They must meet the requirements set forth by the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC), which include adhering to a particular educational plan, passing a certification exam, and meeting other requirements.
How much do consultants charge for LMIA?
However, the situation is very different regarding LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment) consulting costs. An LMIA application costs about $1,000 per employee, including legal services. Suppose you are applying for an LMIA visa. The agreement between the Canadian company and the foreign employee will determine this. Mainly, it will depend on the type of visa you are looking for.
Who cannot sponsor in Canada?
There are pointers that you cannot sponsor in Canada:
- When the people you intend to sponsor become permanent residents, you won’t stay in Canada.
- Less than 18 years old
- You are not a citizen, a permanent resident, or a person registered as an Indian under the Canadian Indian Act in Canada.
- You are a temporary resident, which means you have a visa or permit to enter Canada to visit, study, or work.
- Your permanent residence application is still to be processed.
- To apply for sponsorship, applicants must demonstrate they are eligible for permanent resident status.
- You do not have enough funds to support the individuals to sponsor.
How can I know if a Canadian immigration consultant is legitimate?
Verifying an immigration consultant’s legitimacy is crucial while looking for or choosing one. It’s also essential to confirm that they are a certified immigration consultant. Generally speaking, ICCRC (Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council) registration is required for immigration consultants. The six-digit license numbers issued by the ICRC start with the letter “R.” A hassle-free application process will be ensured by an accredited ICCRC adviser, lowering the possibility of rejection. Visit the ICRC website and enter the consultant’s name, registration number, and company name to see if they are certified.
Which city in Canada has the most immigrants?
Here is the following list of cities in Canada:
- Alberta: 49,460
- Quebec: 68,685
- British Columbia: 61,220
- Ontario: 184,725
How would I know if my immigration consultant is honest or not?
When selecting top immigration consultants in Canada, there are a few aspects to consider.
- Verify their background working with immigrants.
- Verify their reputation in the neighborhood.
- Please make sure they are accredited and licensed.
- Please make sure they are trustworthy and honest.
- Before making judgments, don’t be afraid to ask them questions and get their opinions.
Hiring an immigration consultant is crucial and should not be taken lightly. Therefore, it is essential to do careful research and select the most suitable consultant for your needs.
What are the benefits of hiring an immigration consultant in Canada?
- The proper direction in choosing your visa
- Applications that are well-prepared and presented
- Process for verified documentation
- Current with rules
- Provide options.
- Every aspect is taken into account.